Click to the section you are interested in:
HOLIDAY SHIPPING SCHEDULE
West Coast: (WA, OR & CA)
Order must by received 7PM EST on 12/16/12
Western US excluding West Coast(west of NM, CO, NE, SD & ND) and New England (including and north of MA)
Order must be received by 7 PM EST on 12/17/12
All other locations
Order must be received by 7 PM EST on 12/18/12
freeship Coupon Offer
We are excited about our free shipping offer. Free shipping applies when your purchase subtotal is greater than $100 (total product costs before shipping and taxes). Coupon code "freeship" must be used during checkout to activate the offer. Weight restrictions and carrier fees as described below still apply. Note that the free shipping discount is based on standard shipping. Shipping discounts on orders to HI and AK are capped due to higher shipping costs to those areas. In the event that an order falls below the required minimum dollar amount (such as when a product is returned), the coupon value will be deducted from any refund.
EXCLUSIONS: Normal shipping costs will be assessed on orders using express shipping. Other promotion codes can not be used with the free ship offer. Coupon maximum value is $10.00.
GregRobert Enterprises, LLC. (parent company of this online store)-- strives to achieve the lowest possible shipping prices for you. Your order will ship using FedEx. Shipping charge starts at approximately $8.00 in the continental US and increases with weight. Shipping calculations are based on the actual weight of the item for most products. Carriers do apply surcharges/fees based on product size for some items. Shipping totals are always listed for your review prior to order completion. Charges are described as follows:
Special Handling Fee: There is a $7.50 fee for certain long items or items which are not packaged inside a box for shipment. This is shown on the product page for any item in which the fee is applicable.
Dimensional Weight Surcharge: For larger items carriers require a minimum weight based on the package size. For packages below this limit the minimum weight calculation is the weight used to determine shipping cost. In these cases you will see a larger shipping weight associated with the item than the actual weight.
Oversize Fee: If a package is large enough a $45 oversize fee can apply. Not many packages qualify for the $45 fee. This is shown on the product page for any item in which the fee is applicable.
We will process your order the day we receive it. Orders typically ship in 1 to 3 business days. You will normally get your order in 3 - 7 business days. Some items will take longer. Most products are in stock. If a product is not in stock, the site will NOT allow you to place it in your cart, but you may sign up for an alert to notify you when stock has been replenished . A valid shipping address is required. We can not ship to POB or military APO address. Customers that enter a Post Office Box, APO or an invalid address for shipping are responsible for additional return or change of address charges that may occur.
Refused Shipments: If a shipment is refused the customer is responsible for return shipping charges and a 15% restocking fee.
What can delay my order?
In the case of larger monetary value orders it may be necessary for us to contact you for order authentication if the billing and shipping addresses are different. In these cases there can be a delay in the shipment of the order.
Your Satisfaction is Paramount:
Our policy is to accept returns for any reason. Returns must be received within 30 days of delivery. Items received after 30 days will not be issued a refund.
- Use our Return Authorization Form at http://www.grpet.com/returns, indicating your name, order number and reason for return.
- All returns must be complete, in resalable condition (clean without signs of use) and placed in their original packaging to receive a refund. This is especially important for items such as trimmers and clippers. GregRobert will e-mail you the necessary return shipping label information. You must use this information on the outside label of your return to assure your package will ship to the correct location and allow for proper processing.
- For your protection, we recommend you use a carrier that will insure your package and supplies tracking information. Please save the carrier receipt until you receive your refund.
We will issue a refund to your credit card after our warehouse has received and processed your item. Initial shipping costs to the customer are not refundable.
- If a product is received damaged, defective or in error we reserve the right to replace the item or part as remedy. Shipping and product costs will be refunded if a replacement is not sent as resolution. If a return is required we will mail you a prepaid shipping label which has all necessary information required for proper return processing. In this case we will issue a refund to your credit card after our warehouse has received and processed your item. You must report the defective product within 7 days from receipt of product for this policy to apply. After 7 days GregRobert will attempt to rectify the problem but can not guarantee a refund.
- Refund checks are not issued for returned items paid with money orders or certified checks. Credits will be issued to the customer towards the purchase of replacements items in the amount of the return in these cases.
- Please Note: Defective claims from certain manufacturers including Droll Yankees, K&H Manufacturing, Oster, Andis, Wahl and others are handled directly between the customer and manufacturer. GregRobert Enterprises will assist in the communication and processing instructions for these manufacturers. Customers with items from these manufacturers damaged through shipping should contact GregRobert Enterprises directly for resolution.
How to Order:
Placing Your First Order
Placing an order with GregRobert Stores ( www.backyardstyle.com, www.pet-dog-cat-supply-store.com, www.shanestack.com, www.rabbitmart.com, www.rachelsrobin.com) is easy. There's no need to create an account first. You will have done that once you've placed your first order online.
First you will need to browse or search for the items you would like to order. Keyword search boxes are located on nearly every page of our store. You will also find links to browse lists and more detailed product-specific searches on the side navigation bar of each page. When you find an item that interests you, click the title or name of the item to see its product information page. Here you will find more information about the item.
Adding Items to Your Shopping Cart
If you want to order an item from one of GregRobert stores, click the "Order" button on the item's product information page. Once you've added an item to your shopping cart, use the cart's top navigation bar or the "Continue shopping" button to keep searching or browsing until your cart contains all of the items you want to order. You can access the contents of your Shopping Cart at any time by clicking "Cart Details" at the top of every page of our Web site.