Durvet Ivermectin Paste provides effective control of the following parasites in horses: Large Strongyles, Small Strongyles, Pinworms, Ascarids, Hairworms, Large-mouth Stomach Worms, Bots, Lungworms, Intestinal Threadworms. Also controls Summer Sores caused by bots, and dermatitis caused by neck threadworms.
- Apple flavor that horses love!
- Removes worms and bots with a single dose
- Safe to use on all horses, including broodmares, breeding stallions, and young foals
- Provides the broadest spectrum parasite control available. Kills 35 species and stages combined of worms and bots.
- Allows horses to reach their full potentioal by providing effective, safe parasite protection
- Convenient, easy-to-use syringe allows for fast, fool-proof application
One syringe contains sufficient paste to treat one 1,250 lb. horse at the recommended dose rate of 91 mcg. ivermectin per lb. (200 mcg/kg) body weight. Each weight marking on the syringe pllunger delivers enough paste to treat 250 lb. body weight. Please refer to package insert for complete use directions. Each syringe contains: ivermectin - 1.87%
Added or Last Modified:
Durvet Ivermectin Paste for Horses Additional information:
Equine 1. 87% oral ivermectin and boticide paste dewormer. Threadworms large mouth stomach worms.
For treatment of large strongyles small strongyles pinworms roundworms hairworms nech.
Will treat up to 1250lbs.Color (if applicable):
/ Size (if applicable):
Continental US shipping costs: 8.79 (We do not charge handling)
Buy Durvet Ivermectin Paste for Horses and add $94.37 more to your cart to qualify for free shipping. *Weight restrictions may apply.
We will process your order the day we receive it.
This product usually leaves our warehouse the Next Business Day.
You will normally get your order in 3 - 7 business days (depending on how far you are from the warehouse).
Shipping rates are calculated based on:
- Total weight of the products in your cart.
- Individual item shipping carrier fee ( if applicable )