* Elevated perch design gives you better viewing of your hummingbird visitors
* Hummingbirds feed more comfortably with the perch higher than the ports
* Durable, polycarbonate hummingbird feeder holds 12 oz
Raise the bar on hummingbird feeding with the HummZinger HighView Feeder. It features an elevated-perch design to give you an unobstructed view of visiting hummers, even those on the far side of the feeder. Raised perches also allow hummingbirds a more comfortable feeding stance, so they'll linger longer. Functional yet elegant shape allows hummingbirds to eat undisturbed by pests; bee-resistant design and built-in ant moat prevent insect contamination. Polycarbonate construction is easy to clean and fill. Leak-proof and drip resistant. All HummZingers include a lifetime guarantee. Brass hanging rod included. 12 oz capacity. 4 feeding ports. 7-5/8" dia x 1.5" high.
Only Feed Hummingbirds Nectar
* DO NOT use a sweeter mixture - this may harm the birds.
* DO NOT substitute honey for sugar.
* DO NOT add any dye or coloring to the mixture, as it is not necessary.
* The color of the feeder cover will attract the hummingbirds.
Hanging Your Feeder
1. Insert the threaded end of the Brass Rod into the center of the Clear Bowl. Thread the rod clockwise until it is hand-tight.
2. Note the Nectar Scale on the side of the Clear Bowl. Fill your feeder with nectar. The nectar solution consists of one part sugar mixed to four parts water. Boil and stir until thoroughly dissolved. Any nectar remaining after you have filled the feeder should be stored in the refrigerator. For your convenience, the recipe for the nectar mixture is on the underside of the Red Cover.
3. Place Red Cover over the Brass Rod and onto the Clear Bowl so that it is secure.
4. Hang and enjoy your feeder.
You will note there is a small cup in the center of the feeder - this is the Ant Moat. If you have an ant problem and are hanging your feeder, fill the Ant Moat with water. This will stop ants from getting into your feeder. Please note the Overflow Holes. If rain water reaches this level, it will drain out and not dilute the nectar mixture.
Cleaning Your Hummingbird Feeder
To prevent growth of mold and bacteria, clean your feeder every three days. Throw out the old nectar solution. Cleaning the HummZinger High View Hummingbird Feeder is a breeze because there are no hidden recesses or crevices to trap mold. Wash the feeder in hot water. If you would rather, just pop it into your dishwasher (top rack only).
We will process your order the day we receive it.
This product usually leaves our warehouse the Next Business Day.
You will normally get your order in 3 - 7 business days (depending on how far you are from the warehouse).
Shipping rates are calculated based on: